jasmean

jasmean @jasmean

محررة فضية

......///باترونات قفازات اليد بس بالانجليزي///........

الكروشيه والتريكو

السلام عليكم
دي باترونات قفازات بس بالانجليزي تمنى تستفيدو منها اخواتي...

Afternoon Tea Fingerless Gloves

height = 248

#headlines_tile_left_0{ top:0px; height:400px; } #headlines_tile_left_0.headlines_tile_hover{ top:0px; height:392px; }

By Dora Ohrenstein

Free

These gorgeous fine weight yarns by Tilli Tomas have brought out the lace lover in me. The two projects here each use ONE SKEIN only. In fact, you can make two pairs of fingerless gloves with one skein of Voile de la Mer.

SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZE: One size fits most
ONE SKEIN Tilli Tomas Voile de la mer, color Dusty Purple, fingering weight
B-1/2.25 mm crochet hook
3 small half pearl shanked buttons

Gauge: Rows 1 - 3 in patt = 5 3/4” x 1"
2 rows of 3 Stacked Arches = 1 3/4" x 3/4"
Stitch Patterns
Oval Windows: instructions given in pattern below
Tr3tog: *Yo twice, insert hook in next st and draw up a loop, (yo and draw through 2 loops) twice, rep from * two times, yo and draw through 4 loops.
Stacked Arches
After an intial setup row, the pattern is worked as follows:
Ch 1, *(4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc) in ch-5 loop, rep from * across, turn.
The cuff uses the lovely Oval Windows pattern, bordered at top and bottom by a row of single crochet stitches. The Stacked Arches pattern begins in row 7. Arches are added to shape the hand and thumb.
Special Stitches
Cluster (CL): tr3tog as follows -- 3 times (4 loops on hook), yo and draw through all loops.
STITCHING TIPS:
1) Work the CL stitches, and all tr st loosely, so that stitches are tall.
2) To avoid a large loop when skipping several stitches, as in Row 2, bring the work close to where you insert hook after skipped stitches.
NOTE: Helen Stohlman has worked out a method for doing these gloves in the round with no seam. We are very grateful to her for sharing it with us. See the note at the very end of the pattern if you want to try that version.
Left Hand
Ch 43.
Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each chain across, turn. 42 sc.
Row 2: Ch 5 (counts as dc and ch 2) *sk 6 sc, in next sc work (3 tr, ch 2, tr, ch 2, 3 tr), ch 2, sk 6 sc, dc in next sc, ch 2, rep from * across, ending last rep with dc in last sc, turn.
Row 3: Ch 4 (counts as tr), *tr3tog over next 3 tr, ch 5, dc in nex tr, ch 5, tr3tog over next 3 tr, tr in next dc, rep from *across, ending last rep with tr in 3rd ch of tch, turn.
Row 4: Ch 6 (counts as tr and ch 2), *3 tr in CL, ch 2, dc in dc, ch 2, 3 tr in CL, ch 2, tr in tr, ch 2, rep from * across, ending last rep with 3 tr in last CL, ch 2, tr in tch, turn.
Row 5: Ch 8 (counts as dc and ch 5), *CL over next 3 tr, tr in dc, CL over next 3 tr, ch 5, dc in next tr, ch 5, rep from * across, ending last rep with dc in 4th ch of tch, turn.
Row 6: Ch 1, sk dc *5 sc in ch-5 loop, sc in CL, sc in tr, sc in CL, 5 sc in ch-5 loop, sc in dc, rep from * across, with last rep ending with 5 sc in last ch-5 loop, turn. (41 sc).
Begin Stacked Arches
Row 7: *Ch 5, sk 3 sc, sc in next sc, rep from * across , turn.
(10 ch-5 loops)
Row 8: Ch 1, *(4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc) in ch-5 loop, rep from * across, turn. ( 10 arches)
Row 9: Ch 2, *(4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc) in ch-5 loop, rep from * across, turn.
Palm Shaping
Row 10: Ch 2, work Stacked Arches patt in first 5 ch-5 loops, over next join between 2 arches work (3 dc, ch 5, 3 dc), cont in Stacked Arches patt to end.
Row 11: Ch 2, work Stacked Arches in ea ch-5 loop across. (11 arches)
Row 12: Ch 2, work Stacked Arch in first ch-5 loop, in next ch-5 loop work (4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc, ch-5, 4 sc), cont working Stacked Arches all remaining 9 ch-5 loops. (12 ch-5 loops).
Thumbhole
Row 13: Ch 2, work SA in first 8 ch-5 loops; (in next ch-5 loop work 9 sc) 2 times. Turn, ch 9, sk last 2 Arches just made, sl st in join between next 2 arches, ch 1, turn. In ch-9 loop work (4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc, ch-5, 4 sc). Now continue working SA in remaining ch-5 loops to end. 12 arches
NOTE: You now have a hole for the thumb, topped by two arches which are “finished off” -- the ones with 9 sc in them. In the following row you will work into the ch-5 loops made in the ch-9 loop.
Rows 14 and 15: Ch 2, work SA patt across.
Row 16: Ch 2, work 9 sc in ea ch-5 loop across.
Turn work 90 degrees. You will see that the first row has 4 sc along the side edge, while the next has a ch 2, and these two alternate all along the side. *Sk first sc, work sc into each of next 3 sc, work 3 sc in ch 2 toop, rep from * till you reach the end of Stacked Arches section, to Row 6 of pattern. We will now work the remaining section of the edge, adding in buttons as we go.
On working yarn, measure out about 3 feet of yarn and cut.
Before we proceed, now is the time to steam your pieces flat. The glove may look small, but it will stretch around the hand and fit snugly. My hands are large, and the gloves fit very nicely. If you are using a different yarn, test it for stretchiness. If it doesn’t stretch, you may also steam block the pieces to gain some fabric. After steaming, proceed to the next step.
Picking up the working yarn, work sc into side of row 6. Slide a button onto yarn and up to work. Work sc around other side of button shank into ch-3 at side of row 5. Work two more sc into this ch-3, 4 sc into side of tr (row 4). Slide up another button and work sc into side of row 4 st at bottom. Work 3 sc around dc at side of row 3, 2 sc around tch of row 2, slide up another button, work sc into side of row 1, end off.
Tie on at opposite side of glove at bottom (side of row 1). Ch 1, sc in side of row 1, ch 3 (this is a loop for button), 3 sc in dc at side of row 2, 4 sc around tch at side of row 3, ch 3 (2nd button loop), 4 sc into side of row 4, 3 sc around dc at side of row 5, ch 3 (3rd button loop); sc into side of row 6. Continuing up side of SA section, *work sc into side of each of next 3 sc, sk next sc, 3 sc around next ch-2 loop, rep from * to top, for a total of 24 sc on SA section. Note that you have been working with WS facing. Remove hook from loop and fold glove to bring two sides together.
Working from WS, make slip stitch seam to join glove at center. When done, turn inside out.
Right Hand
Follow instructions for Left Hand up to and including row 11.
Thumb Shaping
Row 12: Ch 1, worked Stacked Arches patt 9 times, in next ch-5 loop work (4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc, ch-5, 4 sc), work Stacked Arches patt in last ch-5 loop, turn. (12 ch-5 loops).
Row 13: Ch 2, work SA in first 2 ch-5 loops, (in next ch-5 loop work 9 sc) 2 times. Turn, ch 9, sk last 2 Arches just made, sl st in join between next 2 arches, turn. Ch 1. In ch-9 loop work (4 sc, ch 5, 4 sc, ch-5, 4 sc). Now continue working SA in remaining ch-5 loops to end. 12 arches
For rest of glove, follow instructions for Left Hand beginning at Row 14 to end.
IN THE ROUND VERSION:
Follow directions as written but beginning in row 8 work as follows:
Row 8: work as directed but do not turn..
Row 9: sl st in each of the 4 sc in the first arch of row 8; continue in pattern (work 4sc, ch 5, 4 sc in each loop).
Continue working in the round, beginning each round with sl st in the first 4 sc of the first arch in the previous row.

يلزم عليك تسجيل الدخول أولًا لكتابة تعليق.

تسجيل دخول

jasmean
jasmean
FGF February Crochet-Along Free Pattern - HARLEQUIN

The Fingerless Gloves Fanatics group on Ravelry is having a monthly KAL/CAL featuring new patterns by group members & I was lucky enough to get the February crochet slot. This pattern was created especially for the CAL & will be available free here during the month of February (& possibly for longer).

I hope you have fun making these mitts & that you come back in June when my turn rolls around again :0)

Harlequin Mitts by Shirley MacDonald

Size: Ladies medium

1 50g ball of DK yarn in main colour (MC) - I used Patons Diploma Gold DK in red
1 50g ball DK yarn in contrast colour (CC) - I used Rowan Pure Wool DK in enamel
4mm hook*
4.5mm hook*
1 stitch marker

*Please note - I crochet tight so if you generally crochet quite loosely you may wish to use 3.5mm & 4mm instead.

These mitts use a very simple & easy to memorise 4-row pattern with 2 rows worked in each colour. The colours are not fastened off between rounds but are carried up the inside of the work - be sure to pull your new yarn tight (but not too tight!) at each colour change. Once finished the inside of the glove should look like this -

The stitch count remains the same throughout & shaping is achieved by changing hook sizes.

They begin with a double crochet foundation chain. This gives a nice stretchy foundation row. If preferred you can just start with a normal foundation chain & work a single row of double crochet first but this will be much less stretchy.

Please note that pattern uses US terminology.

Abbreviations:

ch - chain
DC - double crochet
sl st - slip stitch
FPDC - front post double crochet
BPDC - back post double crochet

Techniques:

Double crochet foundation chain -

Make a slip knot & chain 3 (counts as first stitch).
Step 1 - Yarn around hook, insert hook into ch furthest from hook & work 1 DC.
Step 2 - Yarn around hook, insert hook into bottom loop of first double crochet & work 1 DC.
Repeat step 2 until you have worked the required number of stitches.

Front post double crochet (FPDC) - yarn around hook, insert hook from front to back around the stem of the next stitch, yarn around hook & draw loop through, yarn around hook & draw through 2 loops, tarn around hook & draw through remaining 2 loops.

Back post double crochet (BPDC) - yarn around hook, insert hook from back to front around the stem of the next stitch, yarn around hook & draw loop through, yarn around hook & draw through 2 loops, yarn around hook & draw through remaining 2 loops.

First mitt (both mitts alike):

Using 4mm hook, main colour (MC) & double crochet foundation chain method make 36 stitches. Join with a slip stitch around the stem of the first stitch (beginning 3 chain), inserting hook from back to front between first & second stitches.

Rows 1-5 - Chain 3 (counts as first stitch), BPDC around next stitch, to end of round. Join with a slip stitch around the stem of the first stitch, inserting hook from back to front between first & second stitches.

Row 6 - 5 times, 3 ch, skip next 2 stitches, 1 DC into next stitch, 3 ch, skip 2 stitches, slip stitch into 1st of 3ch at beginning of round. Drop MC but do not break yarn.

Row 7 - Using contrast colour (CC), 4 ch (counts as 1 DC & 1 ch), 1 DC into first sl st, skip 3ch, sl st into next DC, 5 times, 1DC into base of 4ch, ch 1, slip into 3rd ch of beginning 4ch.

Row 8 - Using CC, ch 6 (counts as 1 DC & 3ch), skip {1ch & 1DC}, sl st into next sl st, 5 times, 3ch, sl st into the 3rd of beginning 6ch. Drop CC but do not break yarn.

Row 9 - Using MC, ch1, skip 3ch, 6 times, working sl st of final repeat into the ch1 at beginning of round.

Row 10 - Using MC, 6 times working sl st of final repeat into base of beginning ch3. Drop MC & pick up CC.

Rows 7-10 form the pattern.

Change to 4.5mm hook

Rows 11-14 - repeat rows 7-10

Rows 15 - 16 - repeat rows 7 - 8

Make thumb hole

Row 17 - Using MC, ch1, skip 3ch, 2 times, place marker in sl st just worked, ch11, skip next , sl st into next DC, 2 times, working sl st of final repeat into the ch1 at beginning of round.

Row 18 - Using MC, 2 times, ch3, skip 2ch, 1DC in next ch, ch3, skip 2ch, sl st in next chain, ch3, skip 2ch, 1DC in next ch, ch3, skip 2ch, sl st into next sl st, 2 times working sl st of final repeat into base of beginning ch3.

Rows 19 - 22 - repeat rows 7 - 10.

Rows 23 - 25 - repeat rows 7 - 9.

Row 26 - ch3 (counts as first st), work 1 DC in every DC, ch1 & sl st to end. Join with a slip stitch around the stem of the first stitch (beginning 3 chain), inserting hook from back to front between first & second stitches. 36 sts

Row 27 - ch3 (counts as 1st stitch), BPDC around next stitch, to end of round. Join with a slip stitch to top of ch3.

Fasten off & weave in ends.

Thumb

Using MC & 4mm hook, rejoin yarn to marked stitch on row 17.

Row 1 - Skip 3ch, twice.

Row 2 - Working along underside of 11ch twice. Now working along Row 1 twice.
jasmean
jasmean
Chain Maille Fingerless
Mittens

This pattern is a spin-off from the Chain Maille Scarf pattern. Easy, fast, light, fun and decorative “mittens” that will catch everyone’s eye.
You can download the pattern here to print it out for a hard copy, or read it online hereafter! (the download link is a rapidshare link, so if you are not a subscriber with them, you can use the free user button – this will take a while so be patient, thanks!
The downloadable pattern also includes a little tutorial at the end.

Here’s what you need:

- some leftovers of worsted weight yarn (50 grams should be plenty)
- a 5 mm (size H) crocheting hook
- a darning needle / tapestry needle to sew in ends.

Here’s how to do it:

Stitches used (US English):

- chain stitch
- slip stitch

Important: decide the length you want and measure against your hand / wrist while working. For this pair, I made 8 loops and 8 rows (base row included but without finishing row)

Row 1 – base row
  • chain 7

• slip stitch into 7th chain from hook to form a loop.
  • *chain 11 (4+7)
  • slip stitch into 7th chain from hook* – second loop formed
  • repeat from * to * until your base row has desired length
  • turn work

Row 2

• chain 10 (3+7)
  • slip stitch into 7th chain from hook to form next loop
  • chain 2
  • slip stitch into top of last loop of previous row
  • *chain 9 (2+7)
  • slip stitch into 7th chain from hook
  • chain 2
  • slip stitch into top of next free loop of previous row*

• repeat from * to * until you reach the end of the row
  • turn work
  • repeat row 2 until scarf has desired width or you almost run out of yarn – remember there is a last row!

Last Row

Since the top of our row is made of loops, we need a finishing row.

For this, after turning the work

• chain 4
  • slip stitch into top of last loop of previous row
  • *chain 4
  • slip stitch into top of next free loop of previous row*

• repeat from * to * to the end of the row.
  • Fasten off, leave a longer end.
  • Make second mitten.
  • Fold finished pieces in half, lengthwise.
  • Sew long edges together – leaving a thumb hole at a convenient place and the appropriate length for you (try on and measure!) – for both at the same spot.
  • sew in ends
jasmean
jasmean
Morgaine Fingerless Mittens

I'm so excited to be able to post this pattern! I'm really proud of how these mittens turned up, especially since on the day I was just making them up as I went along.

I made these mittens for my wonderful friend Jen, as a surprise! She is the reason I first became aware of the awesomeness that are fingerless mitts (and showed me the fabulous ones Morgana wears in BBC's Merlin). I therefore named these mittens 'Morgaine', another name in Arthurian legend for Morgan le Fay.

I just love the way they turned out!

They are so quick and completely simple to make, you could make one to match every outfit (I know I will!). Slightly impractical of me, given that I live in Australia and we're going into summer, but hey!

THE PATTERN (slash phototutorial)

Materials:
- I used a ball of Carnival Soft 8ply 80g (from Big W) in Red for this example. You'll be able to make a pair of mittens with heaps of yarn left over!
- 4.5mm crochet hook (size 7)
- Tapestry needle for darning in

Note: for sizing, I simply measured around my wrist and made my chain that length. It will seem a bit small at first, but it'll loosen up. You don't want your mittens falling off! So just have some measurements ready (or keep trying them on throughout, if they're for you!)

Stitches used:
sl st (slip stitch)- insert hook, yo, pull loop back through stitch, then through the loop on hook.
tr (treble crochet)- yo, insert hook into stitch, yo, pull the loop back through stitch, yo, pull through two loops on hook, yo and pull through remaining two loops.
dc (double crochet)- insert hook into stitch, yo, pull the loop back through stitch, yo, pull through all loops on hook.
htr (half treble crochet)- yo, insert hook into stitch, yo, pull the loop back through stitch, yo, pull through all loops on hook.

And we begin!

Chain 28. Join with a sl st in first ch to form a ring.
(keep in mind, I have a very small wrist, so make your measurements before you begin!)

Round 1
Chain 3. This will serve as your first treble crochet. Continue to tr into each chain of the foundation until you reach the beginning of the round. (27tr + 1ch3)

Rounds 2-8

Continue treble crocheting into the top 2 loops of the trs of the previous round for 7 more rounds.
end of round 4
end of round 8Round 9
Now here's where I changed the mittens to a more open, granny-esque pattern.
What I did:
- Chain 3. Tr into next 2 trs of the previous round
- Ch 1. Skip 2 trs of prev round then tr into each of the next 3 trs of the prev round
- Ch 1. Skip 1 tr of prev round then tr into each of the next 3 trs of the prev round
- Ch 1. Skip 1 tr of prev round then tr into each of the next 3 trs of the prev round
- Ch 1.Skip 2 trs of prev round then tr into each of the next 3 trs of the prev round
- Ch 1.Skip 2 trs of prev round then tr into each of the next 3 trs of the prev round
- Ch 1 and sl st into 3rd chain at the beginning.

Now, this all seems very complicated, but all I'm doing is spreading the 3tr clusters out along the top. I had 6 3tr clusters to make so I spread them out by skipping either 1 or 2 trs of the previous round. Obviously, yours'll be a bit different depending on how big your mittens are. Let me know if you're having any trouble with this, it's so simple to do but quite hard to explain!!

Round 10

Now we'll be working into the spaces of the previous round. Sl st over into the first space.
Ch 3. Tr into first space 3 times.

*Ch 1. Work 4 trs into next space*

Continue between ** until you reach the beginning of the round. Join with a sl st.

Rounds 11-16
Repeat round 10

beginning of round 11!)
jasmean
jasmean
And, before you know it, you've done all your rounds and are reading to finish off your mitten!

Round 17
I wanted a little bit of a fancy finish on these mittens, so I decided on a little wave for the top.

I achieved this by:
- dc, htr into top 2 loops of prev tr/ch.
- tr into next tr/ch along of prev round
- htr, dc into next tr/ch along of prev round

Continue this pattern (which uses 3 spaces each time, so remember to count before you run out of space!

You could also you scallops, or any other edging you like!

Bind off, darn in all your loose ends, and you're done!
Make him a pair, and you'll have the cutest mittens to keep your hands warm while you start on another pair to match another outfit! :D

And, the best part is you can wear them 2 different ways! Like so:

or

Pretty groovy, right?

I hope that these bring you as much joy as they do me! (and here's hoping Jen likes them when I send them her way! Shh